- Introduction of a 20mph zone in Bishops Lydeard
- Prevent the sale/giveaway of more public land on the Quantock Hills
- Reduction in vehicle speeds in our villages;
- Improvements to cycling and walking facilities in our villages
- Building of a cyclepath between Bishops Lydeard, Cotford, Norton and Taunton
- Battling fly-tipping.
- Organising Bishops Lydeard Party in the Park
- Fighting Climate Change
- Promotion of renewable energy
- Construction of the roundabout at Bishops Lydeard (A358)
- New, lower speed limit between Norton Fitzwarren & Staplegrove
- New, loser speed limit between the A358 and Cotford St Luke
- Rollout-out of superfast fibre internet service across much of the Lydeard Division. Up to 80mbps;
- Following intensive lobbying, Somerset Councils agreed to re-open Taunton’s Priorswood Household Waste Recycling Centre;
- Repairs and improvements to Bishops Lydeard War Memorial;
- Successful defence of Bishops Lydeard Library from Somerset County Council’s axe;
- The achievement of numerous highway improvements and maintenance items;
- Organising the repair of the historic ‘Tramway’ pole at the junction of High, Church and West Streets after it was struck and damaged by a tractor. April 2010;
- Co-organiser of Bishops Lydeard Party in the Park for 2010, 2011 & 2012;
- Achieved the installation of speed monitoring equipment in Bishops Lydeard.
- More dog waste bins.